[BCFSN] Upcoming Webinar: A Place for Food in Public Spaces

Knowledge Exchange ross at cfccanada.ca
Tue Jun 17 15:42:18 EDT 2014

**Apologies for cross posting**

Hello everybody,

The Gathering is quickly approaching and I just wanted to let you all know
that the schedule and program overview has been posted online. Please keep
in mind that the schedule is subject to change. Click here for more info:
http://bcfsn.org/2014-gathering/

We have a great set of presentations, workshops and roundtable discussions
covering a broad range of topics. Certainly something for everyone!

To honour the Year of the Family Farm we are asking people to bring photos
depicting the history of farming in your family or community. There will be
space for a physical photo display as well as a slide show, so if you would
prefer to bring electronic photos  we would be happy to include them.

Friday night we will be enjoying a campfire and sing-along / jam. If you
have an instrument and would like to play, please bring it along.

This year we will be holding our Saturday Night Feast and Dance at the
Sorrento Memorial Hall, preparing a meal from local, seasonal food that has
been donated by our members of the Network and the local community. If you
have something to share and have not already done so, please let me know
what you will be bringing.

We are also seeking contributions of snack items for our Thursday night
reception and for coffee breaks - cookies, fruit, muffins or anything that
doesn't require preparation would be gratefully accepted.

I would also like to remind you all that the last day for registration is
June 12 (next Thursday). Please register soon!

In gratitude,

Diane Elliott-Buckley

BCFSN Gathering Coordinator

Phone: 604-879-6659

Cell: 604-836-3975

 <http://www.bcfsn.org> www.bcfsn.org

"Revisiting our Roots: Honouring our Bio-Cultural Heritage"

16th Annual BCFSN Gathering

June 26-29, 2014 - Sorrento, BC