[BCFSN] BCFSN Gathering Registration - EXTENDED

Diane Elliott-Buckley DianeElliott at telus.net
Fri Jun 13 13:57:21 EDT 2014

Hello CYC & Community Partners
Will you be doing something like this as well and clean out old inactive email addressees?
I will look at Survey Monkey for a model for myself as well.
Cheers, Pat
Best regards, Pat
Community Facilitator - Animator / Consultant / Advocate/Connector/ P: 604-536-7686 White Rock, BC  + CARP Chapter 11

From: Alla Timofeyeva Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 3:12 PM To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) consent request

Due to the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) concerning electronic communications, this email is to confirm your express consent to continue receiving emails from SPARC BC about social planning, policy and research in BC..

We believe that it is important to share information and keep you up-to-date on news, events and opportunities in social planning and to share emerging research, ideas or practice that can help you in your work in your community.  Please click on the survey monkey link below to ensure that we have your express consent to receive our electronic communications.

Thank you for continuing to be part of our networks and for the work that you do in your community.   We believe that by working together, it is possible to make a real difference for people and communities across BC..  Please click on the survey monkey link below:

https://www.research.net/s/SPARCBCConsentquestion

Lorraine Copas, Executive Director

Social Planning and Research Council (SPARC BC)

4445 Norfolk Street, Burnaby, B.C. V5G 0A7

(604) 718-7736