[BCFSN] BC Food Security Gateway website: Your Feedback Requested

Kurrein, Melanie Melanie.Kurrein at phsa.ca
Mon Jul 14 11:50:24 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

The Population and Public Health team at Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) invites you to help inform the review of the BC Food Security Gateway website<http://www.bcfoodsecuritygateway.ca/index.php>, an online resource for food security practitioners across BC. We're working to make the Gateway more accessible, useful and relevant to those seeking evidence-based knowledge and resources to inform policy and practice.

We're looking for feedback from anyone who is involved in food security work in BC. We have a simple, 5-minute online survey that asks about the information and resources you need most for your work in food security. Once you're finished, you will be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate of your choice!

Take the BC Food Security Gateway survey here: http://fluidsurveys.com/s/bcfoodsecuritygateway/. Deadline is July 17, 2014

P.S. We hope to distribute this survey as widely as possible. We'd appreciate you sharing with your own food security contacts.

Thank you!

Melanie Kurrein, MA, RD
Provincial Manager, Food Security
Population and Public Health