[BCFSN] Fwd: Update on Bill C-18 and a Call to Action

Abra Brynne abra at peelingtheonion.ca
Mon Dec 8 17:09:41 EST 2014

Hello all,
as you will see below, the only thing between Canadians and the passage of
an Act that runs directly counter to food sovereignty principles is the
Senate.

Please consider contacting your Senator and let her / him know you do not
want approval of the Act. And also take action by getting signatures on a
petition to take to your MP who must present it in the House of Commons. If
they hear from enough Canadians, a miracle of democracy just might happen...
in good food,
Abra
--
Abra Brynne