[BCFSN] Applications open for YA Farm Business Mentorship Network

Melanie Buffel business at youngagrarians.org
Thu Oct 5 14:48:04 EDT 2023

Hi all!

My name is Melanie Buffel and I am the Coordinator for the Young Agrarians
Business Mentorship Network (BMN) in BC. I'm excited to share that
applications are open for the BMN 2024 Mentee cohort. The BMN pairs
new/young farmers with an experienced farmer to learn skills and achieve
goals within their farm business. We’d love your support in getting the
word out through your networks.

Below you will find written copy and graphics for use on social media and
in newsletters or to forward in emails. Whatever you are able to share
would be greatly appreciated.

Eligible applicants are young (or young at heart) new farmers, 1 - 5 years
in business - but if you know of a seasoned farmer who may be interested in
becoming a Mentor in the program we also have paid positions available for
Mentors.

Since the program's inception, BMN mentees have generated on average a 147%
increase in revenues, a 98% increase in the volume of food grown, and a 12%
increase of land in production during their year of mentorship.

For more information about the program, please visit our website at:
https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network/

Thanks so much, and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any
questions.

Cheers,

Melanie
*Melanie Buffel, BA, MBA*

Business Mentorship Network Manager
Young Agrarians c/o Agrarians Foundation
Direct Line: 604-764-1774
Web | youngagrarians.org
E-News | Sign Up
FB |  YoungAgrarians
Twitter | youngagrarians
Flickr | youngagrarians

This email was sent from the traditional, ancestral, unceded  shared
territory of the Sts'Alies, Cheam and Seabird Island peoples.

Sharing Package

Newsletter or Email content:

Are you a young (or young at heart) animal, grain, flower, mushroom or
vegetable producer living in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or
Manitoba? Are you operating a new farm or taking over the family operation
and looking for guidance in growing your business? Apply to participate in
the Young Agrarians Business Mentorship Network
<https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network/>!

Apply Now!
<https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network-application-2023/>
Deadline
Oct 31st 2023.

This program pairs new and seasoned farmers together to cultivate the
skills for running ecologically sustainable and financially viable
businesses. Mentors will coach new farmers towards clarifying and achieving
powerful goals to lay the groundwork for growing their farm business.

Results have been instant! Since the program's inception, BMN mentees have
generated on average a 147% increase in revenues, a 98% increase in the
volume of food grown, and a 12% increase of land in production during their
year of mentorship.

WHAT YOU RECEIVE: As a participant in the program you will receive 30 hours
of mentorship with an experienced farm business mentor, a financial and
marketing web series for farmers, profile on our website and social media,
and opportunities for peer networking.

Priority will be given (but not limited) to applicants who are new entrants
into agriculture, residing in British Columbia Alberta, Saskatchewan or
Manitoba, ages 18-35, having been in operation for 1-5 years.

Review the full program details and apply here.
<https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network/>

The Business Mentorship Network is accepting applications until October
31st, 2023. Spots are limited - apply today!

Please don’t hesitate to reply to this message if you have any questions.

*This program is made possible with the generous funding support of
Vancity, Endswell and Columbia Basin Trust.*

Instagram and Facebook: Are you looking for guidance on growing your farm
business? The @YoungAgrarians Business Mentorship Network pairs new and
seasoned farmers to cultivate the skills to run ecologically sustainable
and financially viable businesses.

Results have been instant! Since the program's inception, BMN mentees have
generated on average a 147% increase in revenues, a 98% increase in the
volume of food grown, and a 12% increase of land in production during their
year of mentorship.

The YA Business Mentorship Network is accepting applications until October
31st, 2023. Spots are limited - apply today!

[image: 🔗] To learn more and apply, head to the link in @youngagrarians
bio.
[image: 🔗] Apply here:
https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network/

#bmn #youngagrarians
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/youngagrarians?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZVP1blNXzK1LP3euIt_xo77IargyIKNnuajnAZuI5kmZZy4fBt2SBmToRWg1uM7GTGZNvjM9uac-RHKXt-8l4mnBKssIOENFs52a7K-DDsDnRVs2EMo3EDX2LFIW_ib7CJgeTcvxMpdYp7hRxIuCX83axEAfGo_vGpCVBzqPzSTB8K52rEBhFpbfQ9ZmvV-qkEHti2VoAe9Yl3a55iKnA97&__tn__=*NK-R>

Twitter:  Are you looking for guidance on growing your farm business? The
@YoungAgrarians Business Mentorship Network is accepting applications until
October 31st, 2023! Learn more and apply here:

<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/businessapprenticeship?__eep__=6&__cft__[0]=AZVP1blNXzK1LP3euIt_xo77IargyIKNnuajnAZuI5kmZZy4fBt2SBmToRWg1uM7GTGZNvjM9uac-RHKXt-8l4mnBKssIOENFs52a7K-DDsDnRVs2EMo3EDX2LFIW_ib7CJgeTcvxMpdYp7hRxIuCX83axEAfGo_vGpCVBzqPzSTB8K52rEBhFpbfQ9ZmvV-qkEHti2VoAe9Yl3a55iKnA97&__tn__=*NK-R>