[BCFSN] Apple Trees from Apple Luscious Organic Orchard on SALT SPRING ISLAND, BC.

Harry Burton harryburton at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 29 16:32:40 EST 2022

   http://www.appleluscious.com/ <http://www.appleluscious.com/>

  https://www.facebook.com/AppleLusciousOrchard/ <https://www.facebook.com/AppleLusciousOrchard/>

> Contact Person for CAPTAIN APPLE.

The  2022 Annual Salt Spring Island Apple Festival
> Theme:  Celebrating APPLE DIVERSITY.

Sunday, Oct 2, 2022.

http://saltspringapplefestival.org/ <http://saltspringapplefestival.org/>

https://saltspringmarket.com/salt-spring-island-event/salt-spring-island-apple-festival/ <https://saltspringmarket.com/salt-spring-island-event/salt-spring-island-apple-festival/>