[BCFSN] Fwd: Celebration Dinner Saturday November 19th

Jen Cody jenandbearit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 12:55:56 EST 2022

Good Morning everyone,

The first dinner celebration is tonight, for Craig.  It sold out quickly so
we have arranged a second dinner.  November the 19th. The link is below.

For those that may not be in the loop.  Here is the link to the Chek 6 news
segment about Craig....Chek 6 news story about Craig
<https://www.cheknews.ca/a-growing-opportunities-founder-in-nanaimo-is-harvesting-his-final-crops-1107066/>

We are so grateful for all of our colleagues, connections, loves, friends,
family.   You are all welcome to come, and a big thank you to you all for
all of your support over the years.  Feel free to pass the invite along....

For those that are not able to make it, we will be thinking of you and have
an open chair to honour you all.........

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-celebration-2-craig-evans-his-legacy-and-community-agriculture-tickets-465461486837?fbclid=IwAR1zWHk7jfqApeH1rjdolT3Da1exVexQ0VtrClIJF1bzib3f-S7GaYHxlBM

Love ya!!
Jen and Craig

--

The land in which we operate is situated upon the traditional territories
of the Snuneymuxw, Snaw naw as, and Stz'uminus peoples.  We recognize the