[BCFSN] Need input: Do we continue this listserv?

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Fri Mar 4 21:42:08 EST 2022

Thank you Abra for all of your work and for keeping this going.  I have
found this listserv useful and helpful.  I am also willing to contribute
some funds towards the costs of keeping it going.

In appreciation,
Kym

--
*Kym Chi *

*Permaculture Facilitator, Wise Woman, Mentor, Visionary HeArtist*
*www.interconnectedliving.com <http://www.interconnectedliving.com>*
*www.gigglingchitree.com <http://www.gigglingchitree.com>*
*www.permaculturedesign.ca <http://www.permaculturedesign.ca>*

*I acknowledge that I am an uninvited settler on the unceded and stolen
traditional territories of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and shíshálh nations. I am
grateful to be on this land and am dedicated to decolonizing myself and
creating respectful relationships with the land and it's People.*

*"Live a more connected life!"*