[BCFSN] Fwd: Crop Circle email

Jen Cody jenandbearit at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 12:36:32 EDT 2022

Please share with your networks!

Jen Cody

Hello

Please join us for the first annual Crop Circle Community Farm Fundraiser!

[image: Crop Circle: A Community Farm Concert Series Fundraiser]

Crop Circle Concert Series <https://www.growingopportunities.org/cropcircle>

A Community Farm Fundraiser
Crop Circle is a new annual summertime celebration of music, arts, culture,
inclusion and local food, hosted on a historic Nanaimo farm. This year the
event is launching with two talent-packed concerts on Saturday, August 6th.
The 11am to 4pm show features folk, bluegrass and rockabilly influenced
music and the 5pm to 10pm show features rock, reggae, funk and electronic
influenced music.

Celebrating community and inclusion, through music, arts and food.
Crop Circle is co-presented by Growing Opportunities Farm Community
Cooperative <https://www.growingopportunities.org/> and the Nanaimo
Association for Community Living <https://www.nanaimoacl.com/>. Join us on
the Cline Agri-Health Centre Farm
<https://www.growingopportunities.org/single-project-2> for this special
concert series and learn more about our programs that provide skills
training and work experience for people with barriers to employment, and
nutritious food for people who need it.

Tickets Available Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/crop-circle-a-community-farm-concert-series-fundraiser-tickets-377546781587>

Share the event on Facebook Here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1368843796936098>

Paul Manly
paulmanly at shaw.ca

--

The land in which we operate is situated upon the traditional territories
of the Snuneymuxw, Snaw naw as, and Stz'uminus peoples.  We recognize the