[BCFSN] Job Opportunity: Ops Manager Kitchen Connect Food Hub

Tysh susan at crfair.ca
Fri Apr 22 12:24:37 EDT 2022

Please post to Listserv.

The Victoria Community Food Hub Society is seeking a full-time Operations
Manager for our new commissary kitchen  “Kitchen Connect”!

Are you an entrepreneurial team player who is excited about supporting
local food businesses to incubate and thrive? This role is part
relationship/community building and part facilities management with
operational oversight of the facility and a small team. You will have a
hand in developing, creating and implementing systems to ensure the food
hub is welcoming, operational, clean, safe and profitable. The ideal
candidate is an excellent communicator who enjoys working with their peers,
is detail-oriented, has a strong focus on building relationships in the
food community and experience in the workings of a commercial kitchen or
processing centre 🥕

Interested individuals please read the full job posting on our website.

https://www.kitchenconnectvictoria.com/news-updates
Please submit resume and qualifications to susan at crfair.ca with the subject
line "Employment".

Include a short (approx.150 words) email/letter telling us why supporting
local food businesses to grow a strong local food system is important to
you and how your skills and experience have prepared you for this position.
Deadline to apply is May 2 9 am.

--

Susan Tychie (she/her)
Kitchen Connect