[BCFSN] Reminder: Job posting: Indigenous Lead, BC Chapter of the Coalition for Healthy School Food

Samantha Gambling samanthagambling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:26:26 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that applications for the Indigenous Lead position
<https://phabc.org/indigenous-lead-bc-chsf/> with the BC Chapter of the
Coalition for Healthy School Food are due end of day on *November 26, 2021
(this Friday). *Thank you for sharing with your networks!

Warmly,
Sam

More info:

The Public Health Association of BC (PHABC) is hiring an Indigenous Lead
for the BC Chapter of the Coalition for Healthy School Food. This position
will support leadership in and engagement of Indigenous school communities
within the Coalition for Healthy School Food <http://healthyschoolfood.ca>’s
provincial and federal advocacy efforts for a universal, healthy,
culturally appropriate school food program for K-12 students in BC and
across Canada.

This is a 0.75 FTE position, valued at 30 hours per week at a rate of
$28.61 per hour with 6% vacation pay and access to benefits and pension
plan. Please see our job posting here, and feel free to share with your
networks: https://phabc.org/indigenous-lead-bc-chsf/