[BCFSN] APPLE LUSCIOUS ORGANIC ORCHARD Spring 2021 Newsletter - 15 great iPhotos of pink blossoms from Red Flesh apple trees. 24

Harry Burton harryburton at shaw.ca
Tue May 4 23:49:25 EDT 2021

   http://www.appleluscious.com/ <http://www.appleluscious.com/>

  https://www.facebook.com/AppleLusciousOrchard/ <https://www.facebook.com/AppleLusciousOrchard/>

> Contact Person for CAPTAIN APPLE.

The  22nd Annual Salt Spring Island Apple Festival
> Theme:  Celebrating Mother Nature, the Magician.

Sunday, Oct 3, 2021.

http://saltspringapplefestival.org/ <http://saltspringapplefestival.org/>

https://saltspringmarket.com/salt-spring-island-event/salt-spring-island-apple-festival/ <https://saltspringmarket.com/salt-spring-island-event/salt-spring-island-apple-festival/>

https://www.youtube.com/user/SSIAppleFestival/videos <https://www.youtube.com/user/SSIAppleFestival/videos>