[BCFSN] JOIN US ON ZOOM FOR A HEAL GATHERING - March 29 at 2pm

JK Bays joanne.k.bays at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:47:04 EDT 2021

Hello again

Well it seems there was PLENTY of interest in coming together via Zoom to
celebrate 20 years since the launch HEAL - a grassroots network that took
aim at closing the distance between the field and the fork

Thus a call has been set for March 29 at 2 pm

Theresa Healy and Cathryn Wellner, the two brilliant and inspirational
women who gently guided our  efforts will be on the call to share stories

Please let me know if you would like to join us and I will be sure to send
the zoom link!

Looking forward to catching up

Joanne Bays
Director Emeritus, F2CC AC