[BCFSN] Seed potatoes— leftovers looking for a good home

Leslie Williams leslie at sharingfarm.ca
Mon Jun 21 18:09:48 EDT 2021

I'm in Richmond BC, at The Sharing Farm.

Leslie Williams (she/her/hers)
Director of Operations
The Sharing Farm Society
2771 Westminster Highway, Richmond BC  V7C 1A8
Office: 604-227-6210
Cell: 778-322-1793

The Sharing Farm is located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded Coast
Salish territories of the q̓ic̓əy̓ (Katzie), q̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ (Kwantlen),
xʷmə𝜃kʷəy̓əm
(Musqueam), Semiahma (Semiahmoo), sc̓əwaθən məsteyəx (Tsawwassen),
qiqéyt (Qayqayt)
and kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem) nations. I am grateful to live, work, and play
on these lands and waters.