[BCFSN] [bcfoodgateway] Job Posting - Food Hub Coordinator

Northwest Region northwestregion at farmtoschoolbc.ca
Mon Jan 18 12:22:27 EST 2021

Hi all!
Yes thank you to Anita for voicing the salary discussion.. I also have the same practice of only sharing posts with salary transparency. Thank you to Bonnie for the follow up. I will now share the posting with my networks :)

Erin Champion

Northwest Region Community Animator, Farm to School BC
Public Health Association of BC
northwestregion at farmtoschoolbc.ca
cell: 778-833-4646

Join the discussion!
Receive Seasonal Farm to School BC Newsletters
'Like' Farm to School BC on Facebook
Follow Farm to School BC on Twitter & Instagram
Visit our website