[BCFSN] [bcfoodgateway] Job Posting - Food Hub Coordinator

Anita Georgy director at farmfolkcityfolk.ca
Thu Jan 14 17:27:05 EST 2021

Thanks all for the great conversation! And thanks Bonnie for your
transparency.

Attached is the Canadian Non-profit salary survey - super useful if you are
looking to set up pay scales.

Also, for anyone who identifies as a BC-based Woman Executive Director, I
am part of a very active and super useful listserve where we talk about all
things organizational capacity/ running a non-profit.  Send me a note
privately if you'd like to be looped in.

Best,

Anita