[BCFSN] [bcfoodgateway] Job Posting - Food Hub Coordinator

Anita Georgy director at farmfolkcityfolk.ca
Thu Jan 14 12:00:00 EST 2021

Hi all,

This looks like an awesome role!  Congratulations on putting this together
- I know how much work it is.  I'd love to share it around, but am
committed to only sharing job descriptions that list the salary.  See here
for an old but good blog post
<https://nonprofitaf.com/2015/06/when-you-dont-disclose-salary-range-on-a-job-posting-a-unicorn-loses-its-wings/>
on the rationale for this.  Happy to share it around if you can include the
salary!

Anita

--

Anita Georgy, BA, B.Ed. (she/her)

Executive Director

FarmFolk CityFolk

604-730-0450 ext. 302 (this number rings to my cell phone - call anytime)

farmfolkcityfolk.ca <https://www.farmfolkcityfolk.ca/> / bcseeds.org /
feastoffields.com <https://www.feastoffields.com/>

We acknowledge that our work takes place on unceded traditional Indigenous
lands of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh Nations.