[BCFSN] Tofino Community Food Initiative newsletter

Hélène Descoteaux helene at tofinocommunityfoodinitiative.com
Tue Jan 5 20:28:54 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm writing to introduce you to our monthly newsletter: Grow Local
Chronicles.

We are a small community-based non profit in Tla-o-qui-aht Territory
(Tofino), BC. We run many educational programs, including a school garden
program at the local elementary school.

Each month (on the first Saturday of the month) we send out a newsletter
that includes: a 'Garden Shed Checklist' of what can be done in the garden
that month, upcoming events from us and partners, and a list of
podcasts/webinars/films/articles that would be of interest to our audience
of growers and local food enthusiasts!

Please subscribe and share with your network. We would also love any
feedback from this community as the newsletter format (and consistent
offering) is a new initiative since October 2020.

Here is the link to subscribe to upcoming newsletters.
<https://www.tofinocommunityfoodinitiative.com/get_involved>

Here are links to previous editions (you are able to subscribe in the top
left corner of the page when viewing):
October 2020
<https://mailchi.mp/3828bad0f714/october-harvest?fbclid=IwAR25hgq1y91YqClbJ-ibw6dclTxblZp39o_tDBRuXkTOwruLMeP1Wu-DX1U>
November 2020
<https://mailchi.mp/4c70169f6bc8/beneficial-bugs-mulching-cold-frames-more?fbclid=IwAR1PE1Fh1ZytHm7BAsCWOw319ANarXwGmVdAq-Qr07Glgwo7N4n3j2bpCdg>
December 2020 <https://mailchi.mp/419929aa3a84/december-newsletter>
2020 Year in Review
<https://mailchi.mp/5947644e429b/year-in-review?fbclid=IwAR0JAKiALGJDRzMgxlROOkiFDa1I_2RcJM4uKJAccnlVxyUK4L8TSp4TE28>
January 2021
<https://mailchi.mp/2ba89b11686f/january-newsletter-8057954?fbclid=IwAR2TfRrH3HzeYVKDe0rN-iNJckFryTZwSvquCPQzfEVocelrmd5OOprm1Jw>

Warm regards,

--
*Hélène Descoteaux *(she/her)
*Administration & Community Engagement*

*I respectfully acknowledge that I live, work & play in the traditional,
ancestral & unceded territory of the Tla-o-qui-aht & Nuu-chah-nulth First
Nations. We strive for cultural inclusion & reconciliation through our work
and are continuously learning to do this better.*

*Tofino Community Food Initiative*
Box 391 - Tofino, BC, Canada
Cell +1 604 312 6864
*tofinocommunityfoodinitiative.com