[BCFSN] Food Access Survey – Deadline Extension to March 3!

Samantha Gambling samanthagambling at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:23:23 EST 2021

Hi food friends,

Does your organization offer food access programming? We want to hear from
you!

During the COVID-19 pandemic, many communities have seen a rise in food
insecurity, with more people seeking food access programs than ever before.

This has brought us to a pivotal moment, where *decision-makers are seeking
ways to support organizations like yours* that are doing vital front-line
work.

To understand where *assistance is needed most*, we must first understand
the numbers, types, locations, and needs of the food access programs being
implemented across the province. This is why we’ve launched the *Food
Access Survey.*

Please help us by completing this *15 minute survey *
http://www.placespeak.com/foodaccesssurvey by *March 3rd, 2021* to tell us
about the food access work you are doing and the support you need to help
address hunger in your community. This will help to inform the development
of cross-regional networking and learning opportunities and guide strategic
planning for food access work in British Columbia.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you could help us spread the word
about the survey by sharing our post on social media:
https://www.facebook.com/PublicHealthAssociationBC/photos/a.586087918076660/4049497488402335/

If you have any questions about the project, please contact us at
phanalyst at phabc.org.

Thanks for your support,

Sam, Aaren and the PHABC team
--
*Samantha Gambling, *M.Sc

*Provincial Lead | BC Chapter of the Coalition for Healthy School Food
<http://healthyschoolfood.ca>Senior Programs Advisor | Public Health
Association of BC <https://phabc.org/>I write with gratitude from Tla'amin
Nation lands <https://www.tlaaminnation.com/community/>.
<http://www.megaphonemagazine.com/unceded_territory> Learn more