[BCFSN] Fwd: Breaking news: Minister Bibeau announces members of the Canadian Food Policy Advisory Council

Claudia Paez claudia.paezvaras at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 17:57:20 EST 2021

Being the third-near term action priority for the Food Policy for
Canada, "*Support
food security in Northern and Indigenous communities",* I didn't see any
Advisory Council member self-identified as Indigenous person, Indigenous
community member or with Indigenous roots. I really hope to be wrong in
this observation!

Claudia

Claudia Páez, MSc
(She/her/hers)
linkedin.com/in/cpaezv <https://www.linkedin.com/in/cpaezv>

*I acknowledge that I am a new settler living on the unceded and ancestral
territories of **xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and
sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) nations.*
<f2ccanimator.paez at farmtoschoolbc.ca>