[BCFSN] Online Permaculture Design Course

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Sat Aug 14 14:09:06 EDT 2021

Hi everyone!

With the current water crisis on the West Coast (and in many other parts of
the world), I can't help but think of all of the solutions that
Permaculture has to offer!
Consider this amazing opportunity to learn how to create resilient systems
and regenerative lives!
Anyone working in food systems will receive an additional 10% off! Enter
the code FOOD upon registration.

Some partial and full scholarships are available. Contact me for details.
https://coursecraft.net/c/PDCFall2021/splash

[image: PDC Fall 2021insta.jpg]
--
*Kym Chi *

*Permaculture Facilitator, Wise Woman, Mentor, Visionary HeArtist*
*www.interconnectedliving.com <http://www.interconnectedliving.com>*
*www.gigglingchitree.com <http://www.gigglingchitree.com>*
*www.permaculturedesign.ca <http://www.permaculturedesign.ca>*

*As a settler, I gratefully acknowledge that I live, work, play and steward
land on the unceded territories of the Coast Salish Peoples. I am dedicated
to decolonizing myself and creating right relationship with the land and
it's People.*

*"Live a more connected life!"*