[BCFSN] Gleaning programs

Elizabeth Howard bellacoolanut at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:42:51 EDT 2021

Hello,

Re: BC Gleaning Programs Zoom meeting, Thursday, April 29,  2 pm - 3 pm.

Here is a link for all of those interested in attending a BC Gleaning
Programs Zoom meeting. Thanks to everyone who has responded so far. I look
forward to meeting you all.

Please pass this information on to anyone you may think is interested.

Thanks,

Liz

Topic: BC Gleaning Programs
Time: Apr 29, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5415994549?pwd=YXpodnQzaEkxcWh1RG1GWCtQMjVJdz09

Meeting ID: 541 599 4549
Passcode: 9nLCbX