[BCFSN] Hiring for two positions

Claire McGillivray admin at ediblegardenproject.com
Tue Apr 20 11:44:55 EDT 2021

Hi there!
The Edible Garden Project is hiring for two positions! Please share widely.

Market Coordinator
<https://www.goodwork.ca/jobs/market-coordinator-jobs-gardening-jobs-local-and-sustainable-food-systems-jobs-59239>
- application closes tomorrow, April 20th!

Farm Hand
<https://www.goodwork.ca/jobs/farming-and-growing-jobs-community-gardening-and-local-food-jobs-59412>
- application closes May 3rd

--
Claire McGillivray | Program Manager *(She, Her, Hers)*
The Edible Garden Project | North Shore Neighbourhood House

Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch!
<https://ediblegardenproject.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=47d9a3d1cecafcd7ea20d70ff&id=e6c4ba2642>
(Cell): (604) 989-7775
(W): www.ediblegardenproject.com

I am grateful for the opportunity to live, work, play, and learn on the
traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the sel̓íl̓witulh
(Tsleil-Waututh), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) peoples.
Find out where you are. <https://native-land.ca/>