[BCFSN] Online Permaculture Design Certification Course

Kym Chi kym at gigglingchitree.com
Thu Oct 22 14:38:24 EDT 2020

Dear friends,

My name is Kym Chi and I am a local Permaculture teacher living on
Squamish/ Shishalh territory on the Sunshine Coast.

Due to the current global situation, I have moved my Permaculture courses
to online offerings.

I have a Permaculture Design Certification course coming up starting
November 7th running with live sessions on Saturday mornings until Spring
Equinox.   The course is being run at a very low cost to reflect our
current times with options for further subsidies for this in financial need
and also pay it forward options to support the subsidies.

 I value food security and want to offer an additional 15% discount to
anyone working or volunteering for food security initiatives.

If you are interested in learning more, please find full course details
here : https://coursecraft.net/courses/z93GG/splash

If you would like to sign up with the discount, please enter the code FOOD
during registration.

Feel free to share this information with others involved with food security.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

In thanks,
Kym Chi

[image: PPP PDC fall 2020NEW.jpg]