[BCFSN] Extended Application Deadline - Young Agrarians Business Mentorship Network

Melanie Buffel business at youngagrarians.org
Thu Nov 12 16:20:13 EST 2020

Hi,
My name is Melanie Buffel and I am the Manager for the Young Agrarians
Business Mentorship Network.  *I am pleased to announce that the
application deadline for a seat in the 2021 Mentorship cohort  has been
extended to November 20th!* More information and links to the application
are found below. Thanks for spreading the word!

We are primarily looking for Mentees however we are also interested to hear
from you if you wish to be considered as a Mentor for the program. This is
a paid position and includes 30 hours of coaching to a Mentee over
approximately 9 months. Please be in touch for more information.

*Program Announcement:*

Are you a young (or young at heart) animal or vegetable producer living in
British Columbia? Are you operating a new farm and looking for guidance in
growing your business? Apply to participate in the Young Agrarians Business
Mentorship Network!

Apply Now!
<https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network-application-2/>
Deadline
extended to Nov 20, 2020.

Applications are now open for our seventh season of the BC Business
Mentorship Network! This program pairs new and seasoned farmers together to
cultivate the skills for running ecologically sustainable and financially
viable businesses. Mentors work with new farmers to analyze their
operations and lay the groundwork for growing their farm business.

WHAT YOU RECEIVE: As a participant in the program you will receive 30 hours
of mentorship with an experienced farm business mentor, a financial and
marketing web series for farmers, profile in the YA Social Media and
opportunities for peer networking.

Priority will be given (but not limited) to applicants who are new entrants
into agriculture, residing in British Columbia, ages 18-35, having been in
operation for 1-5 years.

To review the full program details visit our Business Page
<https://youngagrarians.org/b-c-business-mentorship-network/>, and then
head over to complete the Mentorship Application
<https://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network-application-2/twork-application/>
.

DEADLINE: extended to Friday, November 20, 2020

This program is made possible with the generous funding support of Vancity
and Columbia Basin Trust.

We greatly appreciate your help in sharing this opportunity with your
networks. Encourage any new farmers, producers, co-operatives to apply.

Cheers,
Melanie

*Melanie Buffel, BA, MBA*
Business Mentorship Network Manager
Young Agrarians c/o Agrarians Foundation

Direct Line: 604-764-1774
Web | youngagrarians.org
E-News | Sign Up
FB |  YoungAgrarians
Twitter | youngagrarians
Flickr | youngagrarians

This email was sent from the traditional, ancestral, unceded  territory of
the Stó:lō First Nation.