[BCFSN] Coming soon to an inbox near you: BC Farmers' Markets newsletter 💌 🖥️

BC Association of Farmers' Markets info at bcfarmersmarket.org
Tue May 5 13:13:27 EDT 2020

[image: Stay up to date on the freshest projects and campaigns taking place
at BC Farmers’ Markets. Sign up for our newsletter at
bcfarmersmarkettrail.com (12).png]
Hello Farmers' Market Friends!

The past couple months have been an incredible challenge, but it is amazing
to see how you all are adapting, rising and building resiliency through it.

At BC Farmers' Markets, while it was certainly in our hearts for some time,
the current crisis has given us the impetus to speak more frequently and
broadly with those who are just as passionate about BC farmers' markets
through our NEW e-newsletter.

*That's right! Soon, you'll be able to have the freshest news from BC
Farmers' Markets delivered to your inbox!* Sign up on the BC Farmers'
Market Trail <https://bcfarmersmarkettrail.com/> or through our Facebook
page <https://www.facebook.com/BCAFM/app/100265896690345/> and please share
with your networks.

You'll be able to learn more about how we have been quickly pivoting
<https://bcfarmersmarket.org/modifying-market-operations-covid19/> to help
our member farmers' markets modify their physical operations, open virtual
markets with BC Farmers' Markets Online, and so much more!

Wishing you all good health and we look forward to continue connecting with
you safely :)

Kind regards,
Tess

*Tess Van Den Bosch *(she/her)