[BCFSN] Job Posting: F2SBC Vancouver Community Animator

Claudia Paez surreyregion at farmtoschoolbc.ca
Fri Jul 31 14:15:16 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,
Please take a look at the email below. There are 4 available job positions across BC open to apply for at Farm to School BC. ​
Please spread the word widely. Thanks!

Claudia Páez, MSc​
(She/Her)

Surrey Region Community Animator, Farm to School BC
Public Health Association of BC
surreyregion at farmtoschoolbc.ca
cell: 778-855-0347

Join the discussion!
Receive Seasonal Farm to School BC Newsletters
Join our Surrey Region Listserv

'Like' Farm to School BC on Facebook
Follow Farm to School BC on Twitter & Instagram

Visit our website

I acknowledge that I am a new settler living on the unceded and ancestral territories of xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) nations.