[BCFSN] Internship with Edible Garden Project

Claire McGillivray admin at ediblegardenproject.com
Thu Feb 13 16:26:30 EST 2020

Hi folks!
The Edible Garden Project <http://ediblegardenproject.com/> is now
accepting internship applications for the 2020 season! Please share with
anyone who wants to learn more about sustainable growing!

<http://ediblegardenproject.com/2020/02/12/are-you-farm-curious/>
Full posting here
<http://ediblegardenproject.com/2020/02/12/are-you-farm-curious/>

quick deets:

   - involvement in all aspects of farm: seeding, transplanting,
   greenhouse, harvest, market
   - flexible hours – work with our farm team to create a schedule that
   works for you
   - tons of learning opportunities (that you don’t have to pay for)
   - access to farm fresh produce
   - independent and team working environments

Thanks!

Claire

--
Claire McGillivray | Program Manager *(She, Her, Hers)*
The Edible Garden Project | North Shore Neighbourhood House

(P): (604) 987-8138 ext. 231 <(604)%20987-8138>
(C): (604) 989-7775
(W): www.ediblegardenproject.com

I am grateful for the opportunity to live, work, play, and learn on the
traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the sel̓íl̓witulh
(Tsleil-Waututh), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish) and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam)
peoples.