[BCFSN] URGENT: Funding available from CFCC for Covid response // Financement disponible pour la réponse au Covid

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:22:44 EDT 2020

Hello all,
this landed in my inbox this morning. Please note that the deadline is end
of day WEDNESDAY this week. The funding is available to any who are
supplying emergency food - see below.

I have emailed CFCC to voice my concern about the very, very short
turn-around on the application deadline.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
abra at foodshed.ca
604 Gore Street West, Nelson, BC V1L 3H3
Ph: 250.777.2480
she | her | hers

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin