[BCFSN] Health, Safety, Environment Standardized Protocols - Covid 19, Urban Farms & Community Gardens

Kent Houston getkenthouston at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:20:19 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Toronto Urban Growers Organization
<http://torontourbangrowers.org/> and Rhonda Teitel-Payne, in regard to
Health and Safety Procedures in Community Gardens during the Covid-19
pandemic.

I am wondering if anyone is working on a Standardized HSE (health, safety,
and environment) Protocol and the resulting action items that will ensure
we keep people safe and healthy while working on farms, and/or in gardens
during this precarious time?

I have attached the "Covid 19 Standardized Protocols for all Canadian
Construction Sites" document which may serve a relevant resource.

Is it possible that a number of us in this community are working on the
same initiative, and would be better off collaborating?
Please contact me if you *can be of* assistance or if *you need* assistance.

I hope all of you are healthy and able to do what our communities both
large and small need from us right now.

Let's just grow with it!

With thanks

Kent

*P.S. If a collaborate effort is to occur what would be the best platform
to do so through, Google Docs???*

Kent Houston
416.999.7531