[BCFSN] Farm to Cafeteria Canada Seeks a New National Director

JK Bays joanne.k.bays at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:00:09 EDT 2020

Hello colleagues

I am not sure if you have heard, but I have stepped away from my position
as National Director of Farm to Cafeteria Canada! (Yes, I am off to a new
adventure.) It seems the right time to depart - Farm to Cafeteria
Canada,with it's roots in BC  has contributed to an incredible movement to
put more healthy local sustainable foods on the  minds and on the plates of
dchool kids across the nation.

The organization seeks a new National Director - a leader, a visionary,
that someone who can take F2CC to the next level. If you think you have
what it takes - apply. If you know of another who may fit this bill -
please forward the following links

English
http://www.farmtocafeteriacanada.ca/2020/03/national-director-farm-to-cafeteria-canada/
French