[BCFSN] Fwd: Share with Orgs of Color and Canadian Orgs: ** PLEASE PARTICIPATE ** Survey of Food System Development Practitioners

Abra Brynne abrabrynne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 13:09:12 EDT 2019

Hello all,
please see below and participate as you see fit.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
abra at foodshed.ca
PO Box 684, Nelson, BC V1L 5R4
ph: 250.352.5342
cell: 250.777.2480

"Whoever suggested that good thinking should be in a straight line?"
Brewster Kneen

"Social justice does  not come from passivity or non-caring. Justice must
be struggled for. That is what life is, or should be all about - striving
for justice. Not only or primarily as individuals, but as members of larger
communities." Ursula Franklin