[BCFSN] green tea chai

Chashma Heinze chashma at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:57:09 EST 2019

Thank you!
________________________________
From: Grandview Woodland Food Connection . <gwfcnetwork at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 5:55 AM
To: Chashma Heinze
Cc: food at bcfsn.org
Subject: Re: [BCFSN] green tea chai

Does Iyra Zabarski ring a bell? He does fair trade from mainly Guatemala and works directly with Indigenous communities as he has done now for 30 plus years. I don't think he works in Costa Rica, but he does have amazing Chai. He is probably the most fair trade of anyone I know.

We have been hosting him at Britannia every now and then as a pick up spot.

His email is Iyra Zabarski <iyraste1313 at hushmail.com<mailto:iyraste1313 at hushmail.com>>

--
Ian Marcuse
Community Food Developer l Grandview Woodland Food Connection

Connect l Learn: b<http://gwfoodconnection.wordpress.com/>log<http://gwfoodconnection.com/> l f<https://www.facebook.com/GWFCNetwork>acebook<https://www.facebook.com/GWFCNetwork> l y<https://www.youtube.com/user/imarcuse>outube<https://www.youtube.com/user/imarcuse> l newsletter<https://mailchi.mp/7c1328a2c435/grandview-woodland-food-connection-newsletter> l flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/gwfc/sets/> l iBook<http://vancouver.ca/files/cov/report-neighbourhood-food-networks-2013-dec.pdf> l Vancouver Neighbourhood Food Networks<http://vancouverfoodnetworks.com/>

[https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1GZVzcF4ChfMttx-8cxjm6GsP3WlyRDQD&export=download]             [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=12lHIgoQhJPN5bsa9PKYg2yBcImyS6b2o&revid=0B041211_CELIOHY5bjk4Z3FKQ25rTFNrU21JOUdIeWZBdnJrPQ]               [https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1YAwbGE1c_pAIooTtQAm7XxW8XHlVEReL&revid=0B041211_CELITGdDeGgxSjlnUjJvaVRHMkdvZ0Rvc2F0UGRRPQ]