[BCFSN] BC Farmers' Markets has 2 Job Openings

Georgia Stanley georgia at bcfarmersmarket.org
Tue Jun 11 13:57:33 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We have two job openings at the BC Association of Farmers' Markets
<https://bcfarmersmarket.org/>.  We're looking for folks that are
knowledgeable and passionate about farmers' markets and local food systems
to join our membership and communications team. It's a great place to work
with a lovely small staff team based out of Vancouver, and the ability to
travel and work on behalf of over 145 farmers' markets across BC.

Applications close June 20th. Hope some of you apply!

   - BCAFM Membership and Communications Manager  - 14-Month Employment
   Contract During Education Leave
   <https://bcfarmersmarket.org/app/uploads/2019/06/BC-Farmers-Markets-Job-Posting-Membership-and-Communications-Manager-June-6-2019.pdf>
   - BCAFM Projects and Communications Coordinator
   <https://bcfarmersmarket.org/app/uploads/2019/06/BC-Farmers-Markets-Job-Posting-Projects-and-Communications-Coordinator-June-6-2019.pdf>

Best,
Georgia

*Georgia Stanley*

*Membership & Communications Manager*

(office) 604-734-9797
(email) georgia at bcfarmersmarket.org

*BC Association of Farmers' Markets *
#203-2642 Main Street
Vancouver, BC V5T 3E6

*Find a BC Farmers' Market:* bcfarmersmarkettrail.com
www.bcfarmersmarket.org <http://www.bcfarmersmarket.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/BCAFM/> / Twitter
<https://twitter.com/bcfarmersmarket> / Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/bcfarmersmarket/> / YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE3pIfmS0aYLtU6JLUEJRg>

*I acknowledge that I work and live on the unceded traditional territory
and homelands of the **xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish),
and sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations. *