[BCFSN] FMNCP Regional Coordinator Job Postings

Tahlia Murdoch tahlia at bcfarmersmarket.org
Tue Apr 2 15:27:25 EDT 2019

Good afternoon

We are pleased to share our job posting for 2 FMNCP Regional Coordinator positions in the Kootenays and Vancouver Island this year. Please feel free to share this with your network, and anyone you think may be interested in applying. The deadline to apply is April 22nd.

Warm regards

Tahlia Murdoch
FMNCP Communications & Administration Coordinator
BC Association of Farmers’ Markets

203 - 2642 Main St.
Vancouver, BC V5T 3E6.
tahlia at bcfarmersmarket.org
604-734-9797

www.bcfarmersmarket.org  <http://www.bcfarmersmarket.org/>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/BCAFM/> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/bcfarmersmarket> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/bcfarmersmarket/> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUE3pIfmS0aYLtU6JLUEJRg>
Find Your Local Farmers’
Market <http://markets.bcfarmersmarket.org/>

I acknowledge that the land  I work, live and play on is the unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh (Tsleil-Waututh), the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), and the Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) Nations