[BCFSN] Wild Salmon Caravan - Request for Donations

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:30:15 EDT 2018

Hi All,

The time for the Wild Salmon Caravan 2018 is fast approaching with only 10
more days left until our launch in Vancouver on September 22nd!

We are gearing up for a very lively and colourful celebration of the spirit
of wild salmon, our most important Indigenous food and cultural and
ecological keystone species, and can use your help to reach our goal of
raising an additional $3,000. Your donations will help to cover the cost of
our media, travel and logistics that are still needed in this last stretch
of planning.

You can e transfer a donation in whatever amount you choose, to
dawn at wildsalmoncaravan.ca, or mail a cheque or money order payable to: Wild
Salmon Caravan, C/O 555 East 55th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5X 1N6.

Wild salmon need us now more than ever to honour them and show the world
how important they are in maintaining the health and integrity of our
Indigenous land and food system.

As a grassroots project led by the Working Group on Indigenous Food
Sovereignty, we thank you in advance for your consideration.

We hope you will join us at one or more of our parades or programs coming
soon to a community near you!

You can find more detailed information on our website and facebook page
here:
https://wildsalmoncaravan.ca/
https://www.facebook.com/wildsalmoncaravan/

#wildsalmoncaravan18

Dawn Morrison,

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com