[BCFSN] New Executive Director position @ FarmFolk CityFolk

Info IMAP info at farmfolkcityfolk.ca
Thu Mar 15 18:39:28 EDT 2018

Please spread the news far and wide!

Please see the full post here: http://www.farmfolkcityfolk.ca/job-posting-hiring-an-executive-director/ <http://www.farmfolkcityfolk.ca/job-posting-hiring-an-executive-director/>

JOB POSTING

Position: Executive Director
Location: Vancouver <http://www.farmfolkcityfolk.ca/job-map.php?t=m&z=6&q=Vancouver,+BC,+Canada>, British Columbia

ABOUT US

FarmFolk CityFolk (FFCF) is a not-for-profit charitable organization working to cultivate local, sustainable food systems across BC. We develop, operate, and act as a catalyst for projects that support access to and production of local, sustainable food; support local growers and producers; provide access to and protection of farmland; and connect, educate, and celebrate with communities across BC. For 25 years FFCF has been a leader in local food and sustainable agriculture working with business, NGO partners, government, universities, and the public to achieve our mandate.

POSITION SUMMARY

FFCF is seeking a full-time Executive Director to lead the strategic direction of this dynamic organization. This is an opportunity to help take BC’s oldest sustainable food non-profit to the next level of influence and effectiveness.

We are seeking an experienced leader, manager, creative fundraiser, and strategic thinker with strong financial management skills. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable and passionate about cultivating local food systems and agricultural issues and will be able to engage a wide range of partners and stakeholders in our work–including farmers, chefs, businesses, corporate sponsors, funders, and governments, and the public.

FarmFolk CityFolk
1661 Duranleau Street, 2nd Floor
Granville Island, Vancouver, BC, V6H 3S3
Office: 604.730.0450 ext. 301
Email: tallulah at farmfolkcityfolk.ca
Web: www.farmfolkcityfolk.ca