[BCFSN] Young Agrarians Okanagan Mixer this weekend!

Vancouver Island Young Agrarians westcoast at youngagrarians.org
Wed Jan 24 16:14:44 EST 2018

Dear Farmers, Farm Friends, Foragers, and Foodies,

Whether you're a new farmer, or if you have a few years in the field, you
will find a lot of amazing workshops with farm mentors and networking
opportunities this weekend at our Young Agrarians 5th Okanagan Winter Mixer!

And of course, you don't have to be "young" to join in the fun! Young-ish
and young-at-heart farmers of all ages are welcome! We also want to extend
a hearty welcome to those folks who are farm-curious or thinking of
starting a farm!

[image: OKMixer_InstaSquare_small.png]

OKANAGAN WINTER MIXER:

When: Saturday, January 27 - Sunday, January 28,  2018

Where: Syilx Territory - Summerhill Pyramid Winery, 4870 Chute Lake Rd,
Kelowna, BC V1W 4M3 <https://goo.gl/maps/fUuP35fQVhu>

*Learn more & register: *http://youngagrarians.org/okmixer2018

Cost: Sliding scale $65-125. Price includes delicious locally sourced
lunches and snacks. Work trades available, contact:
okanagan at youngagrarians.org.

COMMUNITY POTLUCK & SOCIAL

OKANAGAN: Saturday January 27th, 6:30pm-9:30pm

Young Agrarians Potluck Socials are popular events across the province! Our
Okanagan Potluck Social at the end of the first day of our Winter Mixer
this Saturday will offer you the opportunity to meet and hang out with
other new farmers and want-to-be farmers in a laid back and tasty
atmosphere.

The Potluck Social is free and open to all ages - just bring a dish to
share! Invite your friends and family – the more, the merrier! For more
info, please visit our Okanagan Winter Mixer blog post!
<http://youngagrarians.org/okmixer2018>

We hope to see some of your farm-fresh faces there this weekend!
--
Moss Dance
Vancouver Island Young Agrarians Coordinator
westcoast at youngagrarians.org
250-702-0980

Web | youngagrarians.org <http://www.youngagrarians.org/>
E-News | Sign Up
<http://youngagrarians.org/mailchimp-pop-up/mailchimp-pop-up.html>
FB |  YoungAgrarians <http://www.facebook.com/YoungAgrarians>
Twitter | youngagrarians <https://twitter.com/#!/youngagrarians>
Flickr | youngagrarians <http://www.flickr.com/groups/youngagrarians>

Young Agrarians is a partnership with FarmFolk CityFolk
<http://farmfolkcityfolk.ca/>