[BCFSN] 2018 UBC Farm Market Open for Vendor Applications

Hannah Lewis hannahhortonlewis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 12:03:58 EST 2018

Dear BCFSN community,

We are excited to share the news that the 2018 UBC Farm Market
<http://ubcfarm.ubc.ca/food-production/farm-markets/> in Vancouver is now
open for vendor applications! Please review our new vendor guide before
applying. Important links:

2018 UBC Farm Market Vendor Guide
<http://ubcfarm.ubc.ca/files/2017/12/2018-UBC-Farm-Market-Vendor-Guide.pdf>

2018 UBC Farm Market Online Application Form
<http://www.managemymarket.com/landing.aspx?orgID=117>

Grow your business and build community this summer at the only Farmers
Market located on a working farm in Vancouver! Our market offers great
opportunities for new and returning vendors with a growing and untapped
customer base, ease of access, promotional support, low fees, fantastic
community, and an unparalleled experience on a beautiful farm setting in
the city. Join the market and see for yourself why vendors and shoppers
alike love spending their Saturdays on this picturesque farm, with all the
amenities and activities of a bustling city market alongside berry and
pumpkin u-picks, chef demos, live music, and fun activities for kids and
families.

The market takes place every Saturday from June 2 – October 27 at UBC Farm
in Point Grey from 10:00AM-2:00PM (note: our market hours have changed from
last year). We are looking for recurring and weekly vendors selling
produce, dairy, meat/seafood, beverages, prepared food, food trucks,
crafts, nursery products, alcohol, and services. We are limited in the
number of vendors in certain product categories that we can accept to the
market, so please apply as soon as possible to ensure the dates you want.

Please share with other vendors you know!

Thank you for helping us grow the local food economy together and for
building the strong and vibrant community of vendors and shoppers that
makes this market so special,

*Hannah Lewis*
Saturday Market Manager and Field Worker

Centre for Sustainable Food Systems | UBC Farm

Faculty of Land and Food Systems | University of British Columbia
Unceded Ancestral xʷməθkʷəy̓əm Territory

Phone: 604-822-5092 (Weekdays) | 604-822-0812 (Market Days)

3461 Ross Drive <https://goo.gl/maps/U2yiF47ag2y> (Location) | 2357 Main
Mall (Mailing) | Vancouver BC, V6T 1Z4

hannah.lewis at ubc.ca | @UBC Farm <https://instagram.com/ubcfarm> | ubcfarm.ca
<http://www.ubcfarm.ca/markets>