[BCFSN] ALR/ALC Revitalization Committee online survey deadline April 30

Jim Wright jamesw8300 at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 25 02:48:09 EDT 2018

Thanks, Kathleen!

BCFSN, you may find the attached ALR/ALC Revitalization Survey Guide
helpful, especially when you urge your own friends and networks to do the
survey well.

Also, read the short intro to the Survey Guide on the Garden City
Conservation blog at https://wp.me/p97QM-3qt. While you¹re there, download a
Word version of the guide to adapt with your local emphasis.

Minister Lana Popham and the ALR/ALC Revitalization Committee deserve all
the support we can muster. Strong pro-ALR results will strengthen their
hand.

The survey deadline is coming up soon: 4 p.m. on Monday, April 30.

Jim Wright,
on behalf of
Fraser Voices,
Richmond FarmWatch
and the Garden City Conservation Society

P.S. In one of our comment examples, we promote BCFSN.