[BCFSN] Fwd: FNLC News Release: Time to Ground Open Net-Pen Fish Farms

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Wed Sep 6 11:41:32 EDT 2017

Hello all,
please see below for an informative news release from the Union of BC
Indian Chiefs. As we have learned, wild salmon is a vital part of our
ecosystems, cultures and food systems.
in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

**I am in the office monday - wednesday and will respond as quickly as I am
able.

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987