[BCFSN] Young Agrarians 2018 Business Mentorship Network

Kristen Nammour kristen at youngagrarians.org
Mon Oct 23 16:14:05 EDT 2017

*Are you a young (or young at heart) animal or vegetable producer living in
British Columbia? Are you operating a new farm and looking for guidance in
growing your business? **Apply to participate in the Farm Business
Mentorship Network!*

Young Agrarians is excited be offering a fourth season of the BC Business
Mentorship Network! This program pairs new and seasoned farmers together to
cultivate the skills for running ecologically sustainable and financially
viable businesses. Mentors work with new farmers to analyze their
operations and lay the groundwork for growing their farm business.

*WHAT YOU GET: *As a participant in the program you will receive 35-40
hours of mentorship with an experienced farm business mentor, financial
training, and opportunities for peer networking. Additionally, this winter
season we’re planning a 3-4 day Farm Business Intensive to spend time
together as a full cohort to work directly on your businesses!

Priority will be given (but not limited) to applicants who are new entrants
into agriculture, residing in British Columbia, ages 18-35, having been in
operation for 1-5 years.

To review the full program details visit our *Business Page
<http://youngagrarians.org/tools/business/>*, and then head over to
complete the *Mentorship Application
<http://youngagrarians.org/business-mentorship-network-application/>*.

*DEADLINE: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2017*

Please contact us if you have any questions!

*We greatly appreciate your help in sharing this opportunity with your
networks. Encourage any new farmers, producers, co-operatives to apply.*

*2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Funding for the Young Agrarians Business
Mentorship Network Pilot is provided in part by Vancity, Salt Spring
Coffee, Rotary Hastings Sunrise, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada & the BC
Ministry of Agriculture through programs delivered by the Investment
Agriculture Foundation of BC.*

--
Kristen Nammour
Young Agrarians Business Mentorship Coordinator

Web | youngagrarians.org <http://www.youngagrarians.org>
E-News | Sign Up
<http://youngagrarians.org/mailchimp-pop-up/mailchimp-pop-up.html>
FB |  YoungAgrarians <http://www.facebook.com/YoungAgrarians>
Twitter | youngagrarians <https://twitter.com/#%21/youngagrarians>
Flickr | youngagrarians <http://www.flickr.com/groups/youngagrarians>

Young Agrarians is a B.C. partnership with FarmFolk CityFolk
<http://farmfolkcityfolk.ca>

This email was sent from the unceded territories of the We Wai Kai Nation.