[BCFSN] Food Systems theme at Salish Sea Bioregional Gathering this weekend!

Louise Mangan mangan.louise at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:19:11 EDT 2017

Dear BCFSN friends,
Dawn Morrison will be leading a sustainable food systems presentation and
conversation on Saturday at the Salish Sea Bioregional Gathering this
weekend at UBC!  You are most welcome to join us for part or all of the
SSBG!

"We share with so many others a passion for moral, ethical and spiritual
leadership.  We yearn to save our  planet -- and all living species --
while also building a just, compassionate and sustainable society.

This is not only possible, it’s up to all of us together to grow into
what’s required in this time. There are beautiful, real and inspiring ways
to address the challenges we face.

You are warmly invited to be part of the Salish Sea Bioregional Gathering.
Please go to   www.interspiritualcentresociety.com and let us know when you
can be with us.  And please share this email with others you feel may be
interested."

With gratitude and respect,

Louise Mangan, President
InterSpiritual Centre of Vancouver Society