[BCFSN] CBC Ideas Radio Program - Indigenous Food Sovereignty

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:13:29 EST 2017

Tune in to CBC Ideas Radio Program this evening at 9 pm to listen to me
speak as one of two panelists on the topic of Indigenous food sovereignty.

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas

Thursday, November 23

FEEDING THE FUTURE, Part 2

Here in Canada we waste about a third of the food we produce. And yet four
million Canadians experience food insecurity. In partnership with the
Arrell Food Institute at the University of Guelph we hear from Dawn
Morrison whose work focuses on Indigenous food security and Bryan Gilvesy
who is a long-horn cattle rancher who puts sustainability first.

Dawn Morrison,

Working Group on Indigenous Food Sovereignty
C/O 555 East 55th Avenue
Vancouver, B.C, V5X 1N6
Mobile: 778.879.5106
Email: dmo6842 at gmail.com