[BCFSN] Fwd: Bloomsbury Food Library

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Thu Nov 9 11:28:57 EST 2017

Hello all,
this looks like it will be a useful resources for those of us working in or
interested in food systems. I expect that it will have its cultural and
political blind-spots but, nevertheless, it may provide access to materials
that can be difficult to obtain if one is not located in a larger centre.
Please see below.

in good food,
Abra

Abra Brynne
Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

**I am in the office monday - wednesday and will respond as quickly as I am
able.

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987