[BCFSN] Bursary & Opportunity for Indigenous students involved in food work

Celia White celia at mealexchange.com
Wed May 31 17:28:51 EDT 2017

Dear networks coast to coast to coast, and everywhere in between,

Meal Exchange is excited to announce the National Student Food Summit
<https://www.nationalstudentfoodsummit.com/> this June 22nd-25th in Guelph,
Ontario. This event is the biggest gathering of post-secondary students
passionate about food sovereignty, sustainability and security across
Northern Turtle Island (now commonly known as Canada), and we need your
help to make this the most meaningful Summit yet.

In partnership with The 4R’s Youth Movement <http://4rsyouth.ca/>, Meal
Exchange is excited to offer bursaries for post-secondary students who
identify as First Nations, Inuit or Métis, and are passionate about food
systems, to attend the Summit this year.  If you are interested, please apply
here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7929PPS> (and make sure to indicate
that you identify as  First Nations, Inuit or Métis).

Whether interested or not, please share this opportunity widely.  We
appreciate your support!

Please contact celia at mealexchange.com for more information.

-The Meal Exchange Team

--

Celia White
Real Food Challenge Coordinator, Meal Exchange

(C) 250-729-5290
(W) www.mealexchange.com
(T) www.twitter.com/mealexchange
(Fb) www.facebook.com/mealexchange
Charitable Registration: 84052 4581 RR0001

365-401 Richmond St. W, Toronto, Ontario, M5V3A8
B.C. Office: The Network Hub, 256 Wallace St., Nanaimo, V9R 5B3

Do you see the change food can create on campus?  *So do we. *Join in Meal
Exchange's National Student Food Summit
<http://nationalstudentfoodsummit.com/>.