[BCFSN] FREE WEBINAR! Enterprise Budgets for Small Scale Farmers

Kristen Nammour kristen at youngagrarians.org
Fri Mar 24 01:37:28 EDT 2017

*​*
*Have you ever wondered “What exactly are enterprise budgets?! How do they
work? And why would I use them in my farm planning?”  *

Join Young Agrarians and KPU’s Institute for Sustainable Food Systems for a
*FREE* webinar that will help you understand how enterprise budgets can be
a powerful planning and financial analysis tool that can be used to guide
business decisions on your farm.