[BCFSN] Fwd: Re: Press Release: Three Dzawada’enuxw Traditional Leaders stand against Marine Harvest Canada

Dawn Morrison dmo6842 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 18:09:57 EDT 2017

Please see forwarded message below for important information regarding
actions being taken to protect wild salmon.  Our most important Indigenous
food. We need people of all creeds and cultures to stand in solidarity with
Indigenous peoples on these important matters towards more deep and
meaningful truth and reconciliation.

Please share far and wide and push your governments to get the fish farms
out of the ocan!

Dawn