[BCFSN] BCFSN - F2SBC

Richard Han prov.manager at farmtoschoolbc.ca
Wed Jul 19 13:11:05 EDT 2017

Hello colleagues!

We the Farm to School BC team (Aaren Topley, Samantha Gambling, Richard Han
and Addie De Candole) was thrilled to meet and mingle with those who were
able to attend the BCFSN gathering last weekend. The weekend felt too
short, but we left the gathering with renewed spirits, knowing that there
is already so much good work happening across the province. There were
people asking about how they could stay connected with Farm to School and
our animators. Well there are several ways!

*Facebook/Website*
You can check out what we are up to on our facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/farmtoschoolbc/> page or our website
<http://farmtoschoolbc.ca/> to get resources
<http://farmtoschoolbc.ca/resources/>, newsletters
<http://farmtoschoolbc.ca/newsletter-signup/>, or just to learn more about
what Farm to School is all about!.

*Listserv*
If you reside in or near our regional hubs, please consider joining our
listservs:
Victoria:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/f2s-capital-region-network/join
Kamloops:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/f2s-kamloops-region-network
Vancouver:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/f2s-vancouver-region-network/join

With new provincial funding, Farm to School will be up in full force
starting this September. There will be grants distributed to schools in
your area, so please keep your ears open :)

Enjoy the rest of your summer everyone!

Richard Han
Provincial Manager, Farm to School BC
Public Health Association of BC
prov.manager at farmtoschoolbc.ca
cell: 778-681-4181

*Join the discussion!*
Receive Seasonal Farm to School BC Newsletters
<http://farmtoschoolbc.ca/newsletter-signup/>
'Like' Farm to School BC on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-To-School-BC/1426052317607841>
Follow Farm to School BC on Twitter <https://twitter.com/FarmtoSchoolBC>