[BCFSN] Visualizing the Future of Food Production in Health Care - Project SOIL final report now available

Abra Brynne abra at bcfsn.org
Thu Jan 5 11:30:52 EST 2017

Hello all,
the report below is based in Ontario but will undoubtedly be useful for
those of us in BC working to increase healthy food at our institutions.

in good food,
Abra

Director, Engagement & Policy
BC Food Systems Network
abra at bcfsn.org
Ph: 250.352.5342 // mobile: 250.777.2480
Skype: abra.brynne
www.bcfsn.org

Please support our work <http://bcfsn.org/donate/>.

"Rather than concentrating on what sort of food is healthy for the
individual person, we must think about what kind of production system is
healthy for the globe. Acting in the context of this vision of a different
kind of food system, we will gain the freedom - and the power - to force
change for some measure of justice in this one." Cathleen Kneen, 1987